SAT is a free online survey research applet for those who want to better understand the satisfaction of their users. Created especially for websites, blogs, and publishers, SATprovides a simple & elegant way, through website survey analysis, to measure site satisfaction, loyalty,demographics, and behavior.
Are people satisfied with your site dedicated to knitting patterns for hamsters? There is just one way to find out!
We believe knowledge is power! In the past only the biggest properties could afford access to online market research and website survey analysis that was scientific, statistically valid and useful. Crowd Science gives you that power — delivering small and mid-sized sites the same market research insights and reporting that the big guys use. All for free.
SAT’s site satisfaction survey will open up a new world of insights into the performance of your website, blog or other online property.
How it works
The SAT applet is served as an overlay-based invitation, which uses HTML layers. The Crowd Science invitations have been extensively tested across thousands of studies and millions of respondents. Site satisfaction can be more accurately measured because they are compatible with all websites and are proven to provide high response rates and a great user experience.
You have two options for serving invitations to your users, via toast or drop down.
There are 3 basic steps get you started
(don’t worry, we’ll guide you along the way)….
- Step 1: Set Up an Account
- Step 2: Add lightweight tag to your site
- Step 3: Enable your research project
Voila! You’re ready to go. Survey data is collected in real-time, however it may take some time for statistically valid results. Once we have enough data, our excellent website survey analysis will give you the insights you’ve been waiting for.
- Site must install Crowd Science site tag
What you get from the best free online site satisfaction survey
- Site Satisfaction measures including:
- One customizable site feature (optional)
- Loyalty measures including likelihood to:
- Make a purchase (e-commerce sites only)
- Core demographics and behavior including:
- Entry to website
- Reason for visiting
- Frequency of visiting
- Success finding information
- Includes a configurable site feature to be included in satisfaction questions
- General feedback section
- Continuous or fixed-date research
- Ability to test online survey & invitation before launch
- Dashboard-style site satisfaction report includes:
- Cross tabulation of results
- Searchable feedback responses
- Export data in .xls or .cvs formats