Do the shoppers at your online light bulb store care about price, selection, or the latest incandescent? Online shopping research is a good way to find out!
What if your shoppers virally market your online store for you? SHOP provides them with the ability to do just that!
SHOP is a new FREE online shopping research tool for e-commerce sites that allows you to:
- Gather detailed e-commerce demographic data about your visitors
- Discover valuable statistics about online shopping habits of your targeted audience
- Engage your visitors with a fun survey that asks them “What Type of Shopper Are you?”
- Harness the power of these same shoppers by allowing them to share their results via Facebook and Twitter – providing the opportunity to allow them to virally market your e-commerce site to their own networks!
Getting your customers to market for you
Broad statistics about Internet shopping reveal general trends but are not always helpful in fine tuning marketing strategies. E-commerce businesses are always on the lookout for new ways to reach their target audience and market their business. SHOP provides two useful online shopping research tools for free:
- Gain valuablee-commerce demographics and psychographics about your shoppers. View your real-time Crowd Science dashboard including demographics and shopping attitudes.
- Engage your shoppers in a unique way with SHOP. Your audience can interact with your brand and virally attract potential shoppers from their social networks – exposing your ecommerce store to a new potential stream of customers.
Here’s how SHOP works
|Your shoppers are politely
invited to find out their
|The shoppers can then
share their “shopper type”
with their friends on
Facebook or Twitter
|The shopper’s friends
are invited to take the fun
survey for themselves
and come back to your site
For E-Commerce Site Owners:
|Set up & configure
your SHOP project.
It takes a few minutes
|Add the lightweight script
to your site’s source code
and start SHOP.
|See your insights
in real time in your
Technical requirements & specifications
- Crowd Science tag must be installed on the site’s source code.